Trip to the Taj


Advertisement
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Agra
March 3rd 2012
Published: March 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Last March, I received a message from an old friend of mine, Philipp. We’d traveled together in South Africa, and again in Costa Rica. This time he was coming to my hometown in California with his girlfriend, Franzi. For two short days, I showed them my old stomping grounds and waxed lyrical about my future travel plans in India – a dream I shared with Franzi. It took us a year, but we both fi... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 44, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




6th March 2012

I am so happy for you.
I am very glad to hear that you made it to India! Congratulations! I have been enjoying reading your blogs very much the last few months. I continue to be amazed at how easy words seem to come to you in describing your surroundings. It is very lyrical and fun to read. I love you too! I am sorry if I did anything in the past to hurt your feelings. Although there is no excuse for loosing contact or abandoning a friendship, I want to let you know that I have matured in the last few years and I do value you and our friendship. I am glad that you have kept me in your life and that you are sharing your amazing journey with me. Thank you! And for your morbidity, I appreciate it! I say that all the time and people think I am so weird! In school, I even wrote a research paper for my Sustainable Land Use Practices class about the land use issues associated with traditional cemeteries vs. the potential benefits of adopting natural or green burial practices. I almost did my senior project on it... but I couldn't find a professor to sponsor my research. Lol, its not my fault I am an orphan :) Until next time. Take care!

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 20; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb