Via Agra. . . . . on way to Jaipur


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Agra
March 6th 2008
Published: March 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello again guys
First of all thanks for our messages. We have spent today travelling down to Agra, a not so speedy 5 hour drive. We were however kept entertained by the weird and wonderful sights that passed us on route. For example huts made out of cow shit, camels, bulls and horses towing heavy loads. We also encountered a crazy snake man whilst we briefly stopped at a checkpoint. Only in India!

So the 1st of the 7 wonders of the world, The Taj Mahal!!!!!!! It cost us around 20 quid for the both of us to get in. We then jumped to the front of the queue for an extra quid odd. We don't feel that guilty mind as every sight we've paid to enter costs a lot more as we are foreigners. The Taj Mahal itself is an awesome sight and well worth the nat lunch (millions of green things swarming around) it did not disappoint. Tommorow we travel to the capital of Rhajastan, Jaipur. We have been eating well but sensibly. So far so good and although you may not believe this no Mcdonalds!!!!! Yet!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for the big game tonight. COYB!
Hope Mike and the old man enjoy the match with an ice cold Cobra! Can you sky plus it? ha ha!!!!






Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0244s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb