Things to do in Agra in a day


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Agra
May 17th 2020
Published: May 17th 2020
Edit Blog Post

From the breathtaking views of the Great Himalayas to the tropical coasts of the Deep South, India is the only country rich in culture, tradition, and heritage. There are many things to see and see in this country. And when it comes to heritage, visiting Agra on the same day comes first in the mind.

Among many, Agra has a distinct place in the hearts of art and history lovers. The various scenic locations of the city attract tourists from all over the world regardless of its language, style, and color. People from South Africa, the Balkans, and many other specific parts of the world can be seen roaming the streets of this city.

Many people visit the city after sunrise to visit the Taj Mahal to watch the sunrise that monitors the Taj Mahal, while many others come to eat some delicious Mughlai dishes, for which the city is known.

Due to lack of time, many people visit the Taj Mahal on the same day Agra tour by car or train, which gives a complete tour of this beautiful and magnificent city. Being the first priority Taj Mahal, travelers explore the city and find it worth exploring.

Apart from the Taj, the city has much other Mughal heritage such as Agra Fort, Baby Taj, and Sikandra (Akbar's Tomb). An enjoyable tour of this city can be a wonderful time in one's life.

Things to do in Agra in a day

Have a wonderful breakfast: Bedai and Jalebi are there in various stalls and dessert shops in the morning. The combination of spicy Bedai and sweet Jalebi gives a great start to the day.

Catch the sunrise from the grounds of the Taj Mahal: It is considered the most amazing time and value in Agra city. One can see the sun coming over the horizon in the cool morning air and be happy at the Taj Mahal. Every day, except on Fridays, hundreds of people fight in bed to be part of the scene.

Imagine the lifestyle of the Mughals during their visit to Agra Fort: The Mughals were very strange in their lifestyles. He lived his life very well and could stand in the Diwan-i-Aam, see the decorated ceilings, and enjoy the fusion of Hindu and Islamic architecture of the Jahangir Palace.

Lunch at any five-star restaurant: Agra is very famous for its Mughlai cuisine. The mouth-watering taste of the cuisine can attract a meal to this city many times. The aroma of the dish can pull food away from even a normal person.

Sunset view from Mehtabag: Mehtab in Urdu means moonlight and together it is moonlight garden. It is a garden just behind the Taj Mahal on the banks of river Yamuna. It gives a very pleasant view of the Taj Mahal at sunset.

Dussehra Ghat: A road to the left of the south gate of the Taj Mahal leads to the Dussehra Ghat. Ghat means riverbank. For a very attractive view of the Taj Mahal, this place is the best.

Visit famous art galleries: There are many art galleries in this city which keep fine artworks of many famous artisans. Also, one can buy some souvenirs for the house.

After doing all these things, another thing is that one day Agra tour is complete and that is Fatehpur Sikri. It is a village located 40 km from Agra. This ruined city has a magnificent story of the Mughal Empire. Visiting this city with the same day Agra tour by train this tour package can take anyone back to the Mughal period. The city was once fortunate to be called the capital of the Mughal Empire.

All this can be a moment of happiness in one's life. Create your own travel stories and give your children practical knowledge of history.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb