Taj Mahal Day Trip


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Agra
February 16th 2018
Published: February 16th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Agra is the city which is I think on the bucket list of every traveller, no matter from which part of the world they belong. This city of India allows people to interact with the true piece of love and perfect romance. This city is known for the monuments and the craft work which inscribed on those monuments. Those who have a glance of Agra’s famous monuments they find themselves in the state of freeze and believe me this is not just a saying, It was truly felt by me only. The same day Agra tour by car helps people to move in that state and it itself rescue them.

Now on monuments, when I was a kid I used to read about Taj either in General Knowledge book or in the history book, apart from knowing that this monument is the true gem of India. It is one of those sources which drag people to this country. Taj Mahal, a white marble building standing on either bank of River Yamuna, has the power to attract people and it has the power to put people into a wonderful maze. There are also other monuments in Agra which are listed as the world heritage monuments. Agra Fort is one of them, this fort is the royal palace which is having various small palaces (haram) built in it.

For history lovers and art lovers also for architectural lovers, this Fort is like a course, if they want they can do a case study on it. Nowadays, more than a half part of this Fort is abandoned for the public. And the part which we can explore is only having those things which are really very important to see in this Fort. It is said that in the last days of Shah Jahan’s life, he was captivated by his own son in a part of this fort called Mussamman Burg, from there one can easily see the Taj cleary. The best time to have a visit to this Fort to this city is from September to July. As this season seems perfect for a sightseeing.

Next World Heritage site considered by UNESCO is Fatehpur Sikri. This is a city which is known for its ruined beauty. The British rulers take over this city for their army work, it is said that this city was taken as the main meeting central by the Mughals, the capital meetings were used to hold in this city. The main attractions of this city are Buland Darwaza and Panch Mahal. Both these buildings are really a fine piece of architecture. Have a visit to this city and create some amazing memories of your tour that would be worth shareable with the person who wants to know about it.

In Agra, there are other monuments also like Baby Taj (one of the finest replicas of Taj), Sikandra (Tomb of Great Emperor Akbar), and Mariam’s Tomb. There is one more thing which is famous and best of this city that is Mughlai Cuisines. The Mughals were very fond of eating tasty and spicy food items, so Agra had very amazing and blessed chefs, which used to cook food for them and people of this era inherited this art from their ancestors and they serve the best to the foodies and to them who expresses their desires of tasty world’s best culinary dishes. Same day Agra tour by train takes tourists to all the sites and allows them to quench their taste buds. Have it and grab it. This is the mantra of a travelling lover and honestly, this mantra provides relief to the souls.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.211s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb