7 Tea Tourist Destinations across South India for Aromatic Vacation


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu
May 24th 2019
Published: May 24th 2019
Edit Blog Post

India is second largest growing tea industry. Indian people love to travel with a cup of tea, so visit these great tourist destinations in South India. If you are a tea lover, don’t miss to visit these places, where you will find the best tea. Here is the list of top 7 tea destination and the hill stations of South India.

Kanan Devan Hill Station

Kanan Devan tea plantation is one of the oldest tea plantations in south India. It is also a tea museum. This museum tells the story of the tea and its growth. Kanan Devan hill plantation attracts visitors and tea lovers across the world.

Harrison Malayalam Tea Plantation, Munnar

It’s a great experience when you are visiting the factory which is near to Devikulam and also the Harrison Malayalam tea estates. This factory teaches you how to making tea with tea green leaves. There is also small shop nearby where you can purchase tea at discounted rate.

Nilgiri Tea Plantation, Tamil Nadu

Nilgiri is an amazing place for visitors and it’s well Knows for lovers of natural beauty. The plantation of Nilgiri is 365 days in Tamilnadu. The way of this plantation is very beautiful, so tourists can not miss this best place to visit.

Kelagur Tea Estate, Karnataka

The Kelagur tea estate is famous for its organic process. It has great popularity in the tea market across the world. If you are planning to visit the best destination place in India then its a best place to visit and also its a best place for your vacation.

Kolukkumalai Tea Estate

Kolukkumalai, as well as being one of the most popular hill Station is surrounded by the tea plantation. Kolukkumalai is a highest tea plantation in the world. All trees planted through organic or traditional method. If you plan to plan a trip in Munnar, then it’s the best place to visit.

Wayanad

After Munnar, Wayanad is the second popular plantation area in Kerala. There are many tea estates located here like Munnar. Wayanad is a most popular place nature lover. It is also called ‘Green Heaven of Malabar’.

Vagamon

The other popular hill station situated in Kerala, Vagamon is situated at the height of 3100ft mean sea level. It’s discovered by the British Government. Vagamon plantation attracts new visitors and tea lover to visit the Vagamon plantation.

These plantation areas look beautiful in the season of monsoon. All these places have amazing Resort, Restaurant and Home stay option for tourists. If you plan to make a trip in South India then these places are best to visit. These places provide you unique and amazing experience of fun. Make sure to taste and pack tea leafs to make your trip tasty and memorable.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb