Country Club India - Jade Resorts ECR A beach Resort


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Coimbatore
June 16th 2016
Published: June 16th 2016
Edit Blog Post

The Country Club Indiais famed for organizing innovative events and celebrating varied national and international festivals across every destination. The Country Club Vacation India is literally the power house of entertainment. It is also recognized for its contemporary clubbing facilities.

Spread across 186 locations in India, Country Club vacation is the largest leisure infrastructure and has been dubbed as the “Biggest Chain of Family Clubs”.

Along with multiple facilities such as Health clubs, multi-cuisine restaurants, business center, swimming pool, etc., Country Club India is broadly acclaimed for its personalized family holiday packages and Page 3 entertainment events. Country Club aims at organizing events that are beneficial to its members.

Get a glimpse of a lively spirit at Country Club India’s Jade Resorts ECR in Coimbatore. The Country Club Jade Beach Resort, ECR is a sea facing modern contemporary Beach Resort, Built 3.5 Acres of Land in Sea Shore, The Resort Offers Panoramic View of Bay Of Bengal. It’s in Close proximity to the IT Hub District Of Chennai - OMR . The Country Club Jade Beach Resort designed with much care for prefect family and friends get- together times for clubbing, Business and Leisure. Resort facilitated with all Modern Amenities. The guests get to enjoy the fun on beach as well as the luxurious hospitality. Our resort will be Perfect gateway for the Relax, Rejoice, and Rejuvenate from your routine life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0696s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb