Introducing: Mr. & Mrs. Praveen Krishnan


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Coimbatore
December 26th 2005
Published: December 31st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Mr. & Mrs. Praveen KrishnanMr. & Mrs. Praveen KrishnanMr. & Mrs. Praveen Krishnan

This was taken after the wedding after Ruth had changed into the sari that she was to wear home.
This morning I have been attempting to sort through about a (thousand photos from two cameras) of the wedding and reception. It’s not an easy task, but it’s a fun one. The hard part is choosing a few of the best representative photos to post quickly.

These photos are only of the wedding (and events immediately before or after it) which was yesterday morning. There are also many photos of the reception which took place on Saturday evening, the night before the wedding. I’ll post those in another entry as well as many more of the wedding itself.

The photos here were taken by Greg and by a friend of Ruth and Praveen’s. A professional photographer was there also taking photos as well as video which will be edited and put on DVD. There was bright lighting that came from all angles that the photographer turned off and on for his own use which made it hard for the “amateurs” to get their flash settings right. I know because I was taking some of the pictures at the reception.

As for writing about the experience…. Wow, where to start? I’ll try to work on that later. For now I’ll just say that it’s something I’ll never forget and that I’m so glad I got to be a part of. I know that Angela and Greg feel the same way.

Tomorrow morning early, we leave on another trip, this time to the west. We will visit Praveen’s grandfather’s home for brunch on the way to the Back Waters and then later on to a coastal resort.

More soon…



Advertisement



26th December 2005

Pics
Best wishes and congratulations to the wedding couple! Debra, we all have found this very interesting and you certainly have a talent for writing. We can't wait until you return home so we can talk to you in person. Bob and Jan
8th January 2006

Wow
What a handsome couple! They look so happy. I can't wait to see the video. I think you did an excellent job on the pictures. It must be beautiful over there. See you soon. Gay
5th July 2006

NICE COUPLE
Belated Best wishes and congratulations to the wedding couple! we all have found this very interesting and you certainly have a talent for writing. We can't wait until you return home so we can talk to you in person. Akber from hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh - INDIA. contact # 0-9440142985.

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb