Pelling


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Sikkim
April 24th 2017
Published: November 9th 2017
Edit Blog Post

24.04.2017

We started in two vehicles for Pelling. We were going to take On the way our jeep was dashed somewhere and problem. It was necessary that it should go to garage. Luckily, our agent of tour was going to Siliguri. He was told about the problem. We 10 persons sat in the other vehicle ( Bolero) and went ahead . There the driver dropped us in a dhaba and went back in search of garage. Our agent by the time reached the place of our earlier vehicle and helped him. He along with tour leader came to us. His vehicle was given to us and we started our journey. We were going to Pelling via Namchi but now we decided to go there afterwards. At dhaba we had done breakfast. Our drivers stopped at one hotel for lunch .but the place was so smelly that no one had any desire for lunch. We started and reached hotel. The hotel was nice. Mr Nair was owner. We were given tea and bhajiya. The rooms were nice and with view of Kanchanganga. But we were staying in lower Pelling. So it was a distance view. With fog the view was not clear.

In the evening we went for a walk. But it was a high road and we felt tired in a short time. We returned to hotel and prepared for entry of Guru Dongarmar and zero Point.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0627s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb