Travelling Fun


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Udaipur
February 18th 2008
Published: February 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Bus Journey!Bus Journey!Bus Journey!

Dale and Ollie got cozy! well what else is there to do for 16 hours!
After making a promise to meet up for a breakfast feast on the roof with the Danish girls we stumbled from bed very early for some world famous Pancakes, which tasted amazing. Withpounding heads we then jumped into a rickshaw after some frantic bag packing and made our way to the bus station. NOw rickshaws are not exactly huge. I am pretty sure we now hold the world record for most stuff inside one! 3 people and 6 bags involved some pretty intense packing and folding of people. With some of us in and some of us out slightly we found ourselves waiting in a huddle for the sleeper bus which was to carry us to Mumbai. Once we found it we boarded with the rest of the world and hopped into our coffins/sleeper beds for the 17 hour journey. With some us us, Ollie!, feeling pretty rough from the night of merryment and gin it was to our delight that there was no toilet on board and there was only going to be 3 stops. Can you spell Clench!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.233s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1749s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb