Useful Tips For A Stress Free Jaipur Trip


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jaipur
October 5th 2016
Published: October 5th 2016
Edit Blog Post

The striking and beautifully vibrant state of Jaipur, Rajasthan is full of massive forts, royal palaces, golden sand dunes, scintillating lakes, camels and inhabitants. Jaipur has remained a centre of attraction in the circle of nearly all tourist destinations. Though roaming around in Pink city is absolutely pleasurable, it’s always best to take a few orchestrated steps while you’re on the go.

Places to see: Whenever you visit Jaipur, make sure to plan your tour in a manner that you get to cover all the beautiful heritage sites. This city has a lot to offer, so don’t miss out on places like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Jal Mahal, the Jaipur Zoo, Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Birla Temple, Sri Kali Temple and also the Sanganeri Gate etc. If rich cultural heritage of the city interests you, there are various arts and cultural centres in Jaipur like Ravindra Manch, Virat Nagar Art Gallery, Jawahar Kala Kendra, Albert Hall Museum and the Town Hall.

Shopping Guide: You can’t call it a holiday if you don’t have a memento to take back home. The whole excitement about the vacation is augmented by shopping. And what better than a place full of vibrant colours and art to shop from, Jaipur offers a variety of shopping areas. You can shop for everything, from different types of handicrafts and silk threads, to gems and stones, to blue pottery and so much more. The most popular shopping places in Jaipur are the Chaura Rasta, Babu Bazar, Mirza Ismail Road, Busy Bazar, Johri Bazar, Raja Park and Nehru Bazar among others.

Food of Jaipur: This city is a major paradise for people who love to enjoy food from different cultures. No matter if you’re a vegetarian or a non vegetarian, you would go bonkers over the palatable delicacies they’ve got on offer.

Timing: Only you can decide which time is the best time to travel for you around this city. Though it’s suggested to go there in the late of September to mid of April, the weather would be less damp and also there’ll be dry heat weather condition during this time. The weather is extremely chilly through out the day, whereas the mornings are warm and bright in the months from December to February.

The months of March & April are fairly hot, whereas months of May and June are sultry, with temperatures increasing to a very strong and uncomfortable climate. You can always travel in a moderate temperature of October, if you’d want to catch on the beautiful Gangaur Fair, the unique festival of Rajasthan. This festival is all about celebrating the deep affection of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. It is best to visit Jaipur during this colourful festival.

Stay: The best deals on vacations are available, only if you book them a few weeks prior. You can find the best resorts near Jaipur offering great deals on various holiday packages. So, organize your trip in a way that you get to enjoy the beautiful heritage city with a royal stay.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.474s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0764s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb