Top Five Places To Visit In Jaipur


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jaipur
September 12th 2016
Published: September 12th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Jaipur is a place that is loved by the travelers. The reasons that Jaipur is such a popular tourist spot is because from the cultural insight to architectural brilliance, it has everything in store with it. It flaunts the marvelous architectures and the craftsmanship of the past. It lends you with an experience of the lifestyles of the rulers and the kings. It gives you an idea about the different cuisines that the place followed. One of the most popular experiences that one can have in Jaipur apart from visiting tombs and structures are the elephant rides. The best part about these elephant rides are their flexibility about the place that you want to go on a ride for. You can take an elephant ride in jungles, through villages and lastly within the biological diversity parks.

Apart from this several other attractions that this place follows are:


Pink City: You can only experience the originality and the cultural essence of Rajasthan within this place called the old city. The founder of this place was Sawai Jai Singh II. The entire city was painted pink in order to offer a welcome to Prince of Wales in 1876, the pink color signifies hospitality. The central idea of creating such a city was to make people have an excellent time when around. You can’t stop admiring the architecture and how even while excelling the art of construction the craftsmen have provided an excellent space for ventilation.There are a lot of beautiful places to stay in Jaipur. If you are looking for tree house resort in Jaipur, you can find a lot of portals online.
City Palace: City palace is situated in the old city. This palace was constructed by Sawai Jai Singh II. The palace basically comprises of Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal. Chandra Mahal is basically a museum that is being used to display the handicrafts expertise of the state. The architecture is undoubtedly the best and can be enamored for a really long time. But its a natural fact that one can easily be awestruck by the view of the old city.
Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal is the most important architectural spot that was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. It is also known by the name the palace of winds.
The Five Storeybuilding is without any stairs and it majorly constitutes of only slopes. It was essentially made for the royal women in order to get to know about the happenings of the city.
Amber Fort: It is also famously known as Amer Fort. The combination of red sandstone and marble stone reflects the perfect blend of Hindu and Muslim Architecture. There are a total of four courtyards in Amer Fort. This place also provides you an opportunity to take an elephant ride.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.726s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.3341s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb