Travelogue by Sachin-An escape from routine @ Jaipur


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jaipur
June 24th 2016
Published: June 24th 2016
Edit Blog Post

I along with my family decided to visit Jaipur as to come out of our routine. Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan popular known as "Pink City" is an excellent weekend destination for travellers living in nearby cities and town. It has the blend of modern facilities and historical importance.




This experience proved quite pleasant and relaxing as we decided to travel by road, which in turn provided opportunity to drive and dine on the highway which made the whole journey more enjoyable and interesting and as comfortable as one feel in his own city.




Being relaxation and breaking the routine was the idea which made us spend most of our time in hotel. Swimming got developed as an interest for few years proved helpful to get refreshed while stay at hotel. Being summer season, evening was the only time to roam around and we visited some of the attraction like Birla Temple, Central Park and Chokhi Dhani. Experience of chewing Sweet "Pan" fulfilled our visit. The hotel was situated on the upper floors of Mall which encouraged us to explore the mall during day time and thus helped me to make my wife happy. Overall this was a nice experience and a great escape from routine.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb