Make Use of Golden Triangle Tour and Have Memorable Holidays


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jaipur
August 5th 2014
Published: August 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Ranthambore in Rajasthan is a well known destination for tourist attraction as it offers a great treat to the all who pave a visit to Ranthambore. Ranthambore National park in the southern east of Rajasthan is the most popular National park in North India. As it receives a huge flock of people from all over the world, we are serving them by providing exciting tour packages by means of golden triangle tour package with Ranthambore. In this golden triangle tour, you can enjoy making a visit to places in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in Ranthambore, Rajasthan. We offer all possible guidance to the travelers in every aspects of tour.

The duration of this Golden Triangle Tour is for 12 days and 11 nights. We make your tour divided into different phases for each day. You tour will start from Delhi, where you will visit the empires and kingdoms and all fascination blend of Delhi that will be covered overnight. The following two days will also be spent in Delhi and the fourth and fifth day will be utilized for spending in Agra.

The next days of tour will be in Jaipur where we will enable you to explore the wonderful nature of Jaipur and for visiting the Amber fort palace, the city palace, the Jantar Mantar, Hava Mahal, etc.

Next come to the Ranthambore in Rajasthan, which will be the specialized part of your tour. Ranthambore national park, being a renowned National park, is considered as the main wildlife tourist attractive spot that has grabbed the attention of several wildlife enthusiasts. We make the last four days of your Ranthambore tour where we will let you to enjoy visiting the tiger reserve, tiger safari in a jeep inside the park and other activities to that you can enjoy at the national park. Your tour will be completed by returning back to Delhi in the last day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb