Jaipur


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jaipur
February 12th 2009
Published: February 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys!

So we arrived in Jaipur on an overnight train, this time 3rd class and abit cramped, managed to sleep which was a blessing!

Our plan for Jaipur was to visit the Amber Fort and then have abit of a group party as it was the last non early morning we were going to have before the tour ended,

So we went off to see Amber, which was amazing and at the same time a Bollywood movie was being filmed there, It was chaos!! They go mad for Bollywood and half the population of Jaipur seemed to have turned up to watch! The next day a wall actually collapsed and people got killed in the crush, we picked the right day to visit. So as Caz and I had a big room it was decided that we would host the party, after smuggling in several bottles of whiskey, vodka and beer into the hotel we set up a mini bar and then headed out for dinner, after that copious amounts of alcohol were consumed, the ipod was hooked up to speakers and we spent most of the night dancing like twats! All good fun! Had such a bad head the next day! we made it out into the city again and went to the lake palace and after that it was off to see a bollywood movie, which was really funny, you kinda get the idea of whats going on and chandra was giving us a running commentary.

next stop Keoladeo Bird park!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb