Daringbadi the "Kashmir of Odisha”


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Orissa » Puri
July 20th 2015
Published: July 20th 2015
Edit Blog Post

It has been nearly two hours and we are yet to reach the Daringbadi. Situated in the Kandhamal district of Odisha the place is celebrated for its bounty beauty and is termed as the Kashmir of Odisha. As our car entered Daringbadi, the scenic beauty started to engulf us. The whole picture was unbelievable and I couldn’t believe that we are in Odisha. Nestled at an altitude of 3000 ft. the hill station is lavished with pine trees, coffee gardens and exquisite valleys. Due to its compelling holiday appeal the hill station is favourite among the tourists.

The destination is illustrious for its uniqueness and is a popular summer escape. The pristine beauty preserved due to the restriction of commercial activities has added to the charm. The winding roads endowed with pine trees and verdant vegetation along with astounding scenic beauty is a treat for travellers. What I like about the place is the salubrious climate it offers. Another startling thing about the place is that it is the only place in Odisha which receives snowfall in winters. For wildlife and photographers, the place is a platter offering diverse delicious dishes. People looking to unwind the beguiling destination could go for Odisha holiday packages for an out of the box experience.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0662s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb