Luxury Villa Holidays-Experience Goa In A Complete New Way


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
November 18th 2016
Published: November 18th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Goa is an ultimate soul destination frequently visited by million tourists each year . Commencing from pristine beaches to ancient temples to churches, this place is truly a heaven for visitors. Visiting nature’s hub and staying in hotels doesn’t make a sense. To experience the real sweetness of the lovely province, it is very important to go beyond that regular hotel stays and plan some exotic villa holidays to add more fun to your vacation trip. Luxury villas in Goa for rent are easily available in a myriad of options loaded with modern amenities.

The Villa Rooms- What Are The Options Available?



The luxurious rooms of villas in Goa offer the visitors an enjoyable cocooning within the spacious interior. They boast elaborate furniture and fabric and how can someone forget the lavish bathroom area beautifully tiled and loaded with branded toiletries. One gets absolute privacy and stunning surrounding that makes their vacation a real pleasure for life time. These luxury villas in Goa often comprise of huge private verandas and are usually situated near lush green natural landscape.

Two-Bedroom Villas: Perfect For Two



A perfect space to relax, rewind and sense the unhurried pace of island living. The deluxe facilities are the core characteristics of these two bedroom luxury villas in old Goa boast two airy rooms, private pool, an ample open-plan living area and stunning sea views from the private verandah for enjoying the stunning sea view.

Three-Bedroom Villas: Great Option For Families



It is just like a dream home that generously offers an alluring living space which can easily accommodate a group of people. Elegant furniture and luxury decor offers maximum comfort and indulgence. The marble bathrooms of 3 bedroom villas in Goa boast with Jacuzzi, steam showers and bathroom. This kind of luxury villas in North Goa is perfect for all those who just love to spend a carefree days and dream of enjoying the sparkling sea from their private terrace.

Four bedroom villas: Tailor-made for groups



Holidays are always exciting, especially when you are accompanied by a group of people. Finding a common accommodation for a group of people in not an easy job. But if you are in Goa, the things are much easier. Goa, being a popular holiday destination has been always in the short list of travelers all across the globe.

In these four bedroom villas for rent in Goa, one gets the opportunity to experience the genuine myconian life where they can surrender soul to the nostalgic ambiance and stunning surroundings with a magical effect. They are usually designed for accommodating a group of 5 to 7 people and come up with fully furnished kitchen where they can prepare their own meals. Budget travelers- This one is surely for you!!!

Conclusion



The growing number of these luxury villas in Goa offers a complete new experience to travelers. They are not just affordable but also offers them a chance to take a closer view of natural beauty and serenity of this place.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.152s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb