The arrival - Delhi


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
November 11th 2009
Published: November 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Following an 8 hour, night flight where either of us got any sleep, we arrived in a dusty building site. We were greeted by our rickshaw driver and he took us to our hostel. It was the craziest drive of my life, here, there are very few road regulations and drivers just fend for themselves, we regularly found ourselves on the wrong side of the road.
Our first night was nice, both still very tired we walked around the surrounding area and found an authentic indian restaurant and had pizza lol. We saw our fist cows and got hassled by countless indians after one thing, money. We both slept reasonably well that night, considering the sounds from outside. We spent the day walking around connaught place, less busy than our area of delhi but still frustrating, and once again, ate pizza, the roadside chefs in delhi do not look apertaising in the slightest. We are both looking forward to heading to agra friday, following a day of an air conditioned chaufer driver taking us around the few sites delhi has to offer.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0283s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb