Back in Delhi - model beaks


Advertisement
Published: May 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Caught the train at 06:25, and arrived in Delhi approx 14:45 - a long journey in chair class. Caught a cycle rick shaw to hotel 55 on Connaught place. It was now time to visit our tailor in Karol Bagh for our final fitting - the suits were looking good. We arranged to return to the tailor at 18:00 to pick them up, and sloped off for refreshments. Found a bar/restaurant called 'Crossroads', and had some Kingfisher and curry.

We returned to the tailor's feeling refreshed. Ashish asked us to model our new suits, which we kindly obliged to. Darren modelled his tuxedo, whilst Leighton sported his green leisure safari suit - we should shortly be on his website, and expect the modelling contracts to come flooding in...

As the suits needed to be packaged for transport home, we agreed to return the following day to pick them up. We caught a rick shaw back to Connaught Place, and stopped in a bar called DV8. We decided to push the boat out, and ordered Castle instead of Kingfisher (variety is the spice of life!)

Back at the hotel, Leighton managed to find a channel showing the Champions League final. Darren was so excited he went to sleep....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb