New Year Eve Events in New Delhi


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
December 17th 2017
Published: December 17th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Delhites, time to get out of the smoggy atmosphere. Pledge the coming year to be greener and healthier for yourself as well as for the environment. Along with that, we have a curated list of New Year events that are customised for all your needs. Are you a traveler or do you love food more than anything or do you fancy parties or are you into music? Make the end of this year with a blast by doing what you love to do.

Get along your family and friends, take out pencils and mark on the calendars because New Year is coming up. But where to go? What to do? No more confused questions. Spend a minute or two going through the list and your New Year's Eve is sorted.

New Year Trek Deoriatal-Chopta-Chandrashila



End your 2017 with some adrenaline rush and welcome a new start to 2018 with this adventurous New Year Pack starting from Dec 23rd till Jan 1st. Know the itinerary and book your tickets for all events.


Carnival de Cuisine



Foodies, this is your time to have a bon appetit end to 2017. Your food-filled days begin from Dec 29th to Dec 31st. From Mughlai to Asian, traveling from the Mediterranean and coming back to Indian street foods, and much more. Not just food, take snaps with delicious food at multiple selfie corners.


Rajasthan Banjara New Year Trip- 23rd Dec to 1st Jan




Kept your inner nomad working 9 to 6 in the office? Time to put your money and some sick leaves to have the time of the year. Rajasthan brings you a perfect end to all the working hours of your office and a fresh start. Join the trip and explore Rajasthan with Banjaras.

Himachal Hills Festival Kasol Trip (New Year Party)




The mountains are screaming your name, where are you? Travel to Kasol and enjoy the riverside festival with music and bonfire. Grab your friends, partner or travel solo. There’s a camp for everyone. The trip begins from 29th Dec until 2nd Jan.

NYE'17 · New year Eve Bash




Starshell Entertainment brings you some entertainment surprise for New Year. Head over to Connaught Place on Dec 31st to catch the surprise. ISn’t it the best start for the year 2018.

New Year Celebration with Classical Music




After all the fun and party, let your ears listen to beautiful classical music by Srinjoy with Sarod Subham playing Violin & Nilimesh with Tabla at India Habitat Centre. So what are you waiting for? Book tickets or explore more amazing New Year Eve Events in New Delhi .


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.43s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb