Book a Hotel Room in Delhi at your price


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » Delhi » Qutub Minar
January 29th 2016
Published: January 29th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Delhi, the capital city of India is always abuzz with tourists. Everyday this city is a host to bureaucrats, historians, archaeologists, explorers etc. it caters to everyone who comes here.

Delhi since is the capital has a lot of things that might end the quest of the curious soul. It is a metropolitan hence businessmen, bureaucrats are regular. Renowned Delhi University attracts the youth and educationalist. Tourist destinations be it historical or contemporary, are the magnet which pull people from every corner of the world to visit this place.

How can you dodge the lip smacking food of Delhi? Food here is known worldwide many food bloggers come here to taste the variety that is served on your platter.

Hence getting bookings in the hotel sometimes might get very difficult and when festive season seeps in the prices of rooms is sky rocketing.

But now we got you a website where you not only book your hotel room at economical prices but at the prices you wish to pay. You can book a 3 star hotel room , 4 star hotel room or 5 star hotel room. You just need to get on Findmystay.com bid your price. Once you bid you will receive a list of hotel now you just need to select your hotel and book your room.

So, now next time when you are visiting Delhi you just need to log on to Findmystay.com and book your room. No matter what your budget is, now just bid and book.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0256s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb