Things to do while visiting Dubai


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Dadar
September 15th 2015
Published: September 15th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Seven star properties, world’s tallest tower, underwater hotels , manmade islands, Dubai has everything that makes this place an attractive tourist destination. The Place has multiple sunny locations and beautiful landscapes. The City has manifold of tourist attractions with glamorous advanced append roam approximately the Bastakia District and you can discover old Dubai. Dubai has a highly hospitable environment. Tours and travels in Mumbai offer Dubai tour packages that include multiple attractive tourist destinations. We are listing attractions in Dubai.

Burj Khalifa

Burj Khalifa is Dubai’s milestone attraction currently one of the tallest buildings in the world. Building can provide you a breathtaking bird-eye perspective, which is simply astounding. The observation deck experience comprises a multi- media presentation on both Dubai and the building of the Burj Khalifa, high-speed elevator takes you to the observation deck for those who want to have a comprehensive view from the skyscraper of the desert on one side and the ocean on the other. Burj Khalifa is popular for its Nighttime visits are predominantly popular with photographers due to Dubai’s famous city light panoramas.

Location: Entry from Dubai Mall, Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown

Dubai Museum

To have a comprehensive look at the Dubai’s culture, Dubai’s Museum is located in Al-Fahidi fort , Build in 1787 to defend Dubai Creek. The fort made up of coral blocks and merged with the lime. In addition, the wooden poles called as Handles support the upper floor, this fort has served as an abode for the ruling families, seat of government. Museum extensively renovated in 1995 is now Dubai’s premier Museum.

Location: Al-Fahidi Street, Bur Dubai

Bastakia

Built in late 19th century Bastakia Quarter was the home of affluent Persian Merchants, who were engaged in dealing in textile and pearls. Tax-free trading and the access to Dubai Creek wad the factor that attracted tourisms to the Dubai. Bastakia part occupies the eastern segment of Burj Dubai all along the creek and the coral and limestone buildings. Wind towers provided the homes here with air conditioning. With the wind trapped in the towers funneled down into the houses.

Dubai Creek

Dubai Creek divides the city in two towns with Diera to north and Bur Dubai to the South. Creek played a pivotal role. Fishing and pearl dive is a main attraction here. Alongside the creek, small villages have grown almost 4000 years ago. You can find tourist boats here or you can also hire an ‘Abra’, which is a small wooden ferry.

Deira Souks

The Place is located on the northern bank of Dubai Creek and the winding streets here unveil the melt pot of diverse nationalities that calls Dubai a home. For tourist Diera is renowned for its time-honored souks (markets), the market is bustling with shoppers all times of the day. It also houses the world’s largest Gold Market, hence it received a name ‘City of Gold’. This place is a heaven for the shopaholics you can get all types of Jewellery in the extensive variety that include traditional as well as modern designs.

Bastakia Mosque

Bastakia Mosque can appeal the photographer in you. One of the most photogenic Mosque’s in Daubai it has beautiful latticework and detailing which gets more beautiful by the pure white façade. You can witness last remnants of Dubai’s city walls.



Tours and travel company in Mumbai offer attractive Dubai tour Packages at affordable rates. Apart from that, these tours and travel agencies offer tour packages across the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb