Have A Gala Time In Mumbai With The Affordable Accommodation Options


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Bandra
March 11th 2016
Published: March 11th 2016
Edit Blog Post

The dream city of numerous thriving youthful Indian hearts, Mumbai is the capital of Maharashtra, India. The city which gets a few hearts hustling with its fabulous Bollywood, amazing clubs, sprawling shopping centers and booming business industry claims an incredible infrastructure in the form of luxurious Mumbai lodgings. Each of these inns is planned remembering the lively character and euphoric atmosphere. To take into account grandiose of business, Film Industry and business world inns in Mumbai are loaded with every one of the solaces as far as best in class pleasantries, unbeatable cost, proficient administrations and universal gauges of neighbourliness.

Amongst an extensive variety of Cheap Budget Hotel Room in Mumbai (Include 5,4, 3 Star Hotel) beneath specified are few which have awed their visitors with their faultless services, array of enhancements and precision.

Fortune Select Exotica*****
An ultimate luxurious destination for business travelers providing traditional Indian hospitality combined with contemporary international facilities. It is the recipient of the World Luxury Hotel Award in the Business hotel category for the year 2010 and 2011.

Located at Navi Mumbai, which is the satellite twin city of Mumbai, Fortune Select Exotica offers classy modern day amenities, with warm personalized service. Known for its world-class facilities and excellent service the hotel takes pride in its exclusively appointed rooms. The nearby areas that can be visited during the stay include the Dy Patil Stadium (8km), Balaji Temple (8km) and the Kharghar Hills (10km).

Ambassador Hotel****
Located in South Mumbai's famous Queens Necklace, it is very close to tourist destinations like the Gateway of India (Approx. 2km), Nehru Planetarium (Approx. 8km) and Haji Ali Dargah (Approx. 6km). Juhu Beach, Iskcon Temple and Sanjay Gandhi National Park can also be visited.

Aura Executive Homes Powai***
Get a much needed rest and unwind at the Aura Executive Homes, Mumbai, which pampers guests with best of services. The strategic location, warm atmosphere and modern influence ensure guests take back unforgettable memories of their stay.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1137s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb