Trivandrum


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Trivandrum
January 19th 2010
Published: January 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

We caught a train to Trivandrum - a mammoth 14 hour ride but it was actually not too bad, time went by quickly enough and there was always an endless stream of street vendors jumping on board with chai, pakoras and curries.

Our reason for heading here was to catch up with our friends Ross and Nikki who came to India for their honeymoon. Spending a day at their gorgeous resort sounded much better than a day in the shade at the zoo which is the best we could come up with, so we crashed their romantic time together for the day. Arriving at this beautiful resort looking worse for wear, suffering badly in the heat, with our oily looking faces and wet clothes, surprisingly did not draw too much attention at security. The Taj Green Cove resort was amazing; a huge swimming pool with a view out to the ocean. We spent the day moving from the pool to lunch, then to the jacuzzi with a nice white Indian wine before tucking into a buffet dinner. We had an amazing day with Ross and Nikki who very kindly let us gatecrash their honeymoon.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0199s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb