Country Club Bandipur – Heaven On Earth


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Kochi
October 1st 2015
Published: October 1st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Dear Country Club India Team,

I have nothing but praises for the quality of hospitality that Country Club India offers! We had stayed at Country Club Bandipur and what can I say, it was an excellent and memorable experience for us. It was indeed a surprise package for us as we never expected much from our vacation and you guys made it sure we all enjoyed to the fullest.

Thank you for planning various activities for us which made our stay at Country Club India a vacation to remember. My family had an amazing time with all the facilities provided like snooker, badminton, chess, carom, table tennis. Gosh, the best part was the bon-fire arranged for us. We danced and enjoyed to the fullest. One of the days, the staff had arranged for a disco night and we danced to the fun music played by the DJ.

It was a very relaxing vacation for us. The food was amazing, too. They served a lot of items which made food lovers like us happy and content. Special mention to the staff as they left no stone unturned to make our stay as comfortable as possible. They even arranged for a bird watching session for us which we thoroughly enjoyed.

We went for trekking in the forest and also for a safari ride. I must say it was a great experience and am glad I chose Country Club for our vacation. The ambience of the club is wonderful with lots of trees around which gives you the peace of mind being away from the hectic city life. The highlight of the vacation at this club was we got to see deer grazing outside the club! It felt as if we were amidst nature.

I will recommend Country Club Bandipur any day if you are looking for a peaceful, quality vacation with your friends or family.

Thank you, Country Club!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0638s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb