Toyota Corolla Altis rent in Bangalore ··Corolla Hire in Bangalore ·· 09019944459


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore » Ganga Nagar
January 30th 2016
Published: January 30th 2016
Edit Blog Post

24/7 Booking Helpline No: 09019944459/-, Wedding Cars Benz Car Luxury cab operators rental bangalore , corolla rentals service bangalore , S.V.Cabs luxury cab operators BENZ Car Rental Service Bangalore, car rental bangalore .

S.V.Cabs offers a wide range of young and modern fleet for business and leisure travelers. The fleet is constantly updated with the latest and best in the market. From simple meet and greet at the station or airport to long distance journeys around the country and city drives, you have the assurance that you and your guests are making the best use of your time and money. Just leave the driving to us.

S.V.Cabs offers a complete spectrum of Chauffeur Drive Services, to take care of all your personal and corporate requirements. The range of services includes short-term rentals, long term rentals, airport services, local journeys- half day, full day and inter-city journey usage as directed by you.

As is customary, all drivers are provided with the cars. All of them are in uniform and presentable in terms of neatness. We ensure that all drivers are literate, have comprehension of the English language and can communicate in it too. Each driver is given an identity card and he wears it at all times. All vehicles undergo interior cleaning as and when required. The exteriors are always kept clean and cars go through regular maintenance everyday in house, by our mechanics and technicians, at the office premises itself in Bangalore . At any point in time, a car can be provided out of schedule, to our client, with a prior intimation of a ½ hr only. We do not outsource any vehicle. All vehicles stand in the name of our organization.S.V.Cabs ensures the best of service in terms of good experienced drivers, new cars, punctuality and courtesy. We thereby promise security to our passengers and loyalty to our clientele.

We have an exclusive fleet of luxury cars as per your requirements. Our Dedicated, friendly and cooperative drivers are always ready with the motto of being in service to you and take you safely anywhere you want to go.

We believe in QUALITY service and to provide the best service in travel needs and transportation. Optimum pricing teamed up with high quality services has made us popular among our hugely satisfied clientele.

Hire corolla altis in bangalore,Rent Corolla Altis in bangalore,corolla altis for hire in bangalore,corolla altis for rent in bangalore,Corolla altis car for rent in bangalore,Altis for hire in bangalore,Wedding cars for hire in bangalore,Wedding corolla altis hire in bangalore

SV Cabs

#82/7A 4th Cross,SBM Colony

Mathikere,Bangalore-560054

E-mail info@svcabs.in,booking@svcabs.in

Mobile Nos-09019944459,09035448099

http://www.svcabs.in/premiumcars.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0929s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb