Shimla to Shikari Mata


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Himachal Pradesh » Shimla
June 13th 2013
Published: June 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We Started from Shimla on 30/06/2012 (Saturday) on the route via Naldehra, Tattapani to Shikari Mata. We were five in a Private Vehicle (Manoj Mehta, Sandeep Bhardwaj, Avneet Sirckek, Suraj Chauhan & Bharat Shah). We started our tour from Shimla and stopped for a while at Tattapani and spent there around ½ an hour on the river side.



After then we again started our tour and stayed in HPPWD Rest House at Chindi. We had a lot of fun there, had our dinner and spent more than half night while playing cards. In the next morning after having breakfast, we again started our tour to Shikari Mata by approaching to Sanarli. A cab was hired there at Sanarli as the road from that place (Sanarli) was not so good for low ground clearance vehicles, therefore, a cab which was able to run on that road was hired. The hiring was made by one of our friend through cell-phone.



After reaching Sanarli, the driver was waiting for us. We parked our vehicle there and started our journey around 09:30am in the hired vehicle by going up, above and high. On the way the natural scenes were awesome. We stopped near a natural water resource, had some water and photo clicks there.



After 1½ hours at around 11:30am we reached at Shikari Mata Car Parking and started on foot towards the Shikari Mata Temple. It was 20-30 minutes’ walk from Car Parking to the Shikari Mata Temple. After spending 30-40 minutes, we moved back to Car Parking and asked for lunch in shop and moved back to Sanarli.





After reaching Sanarli, we shifted in our Car and moved now moved towards Mool Mahung Ji Temple, Bakharikothi. We reached there at around 04:30pm and after around ½ an hour we left the place and moved back to Shimla.


Additional photos below
Photos: 43, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb