DIVINE PEAK-LAMA LAMBHRI(3528M)


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Himachal Pradesh » Kullu
May 17th 2016
Published: May 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Sorry readers to leave you on advance base ridge while reading so keenly the story.Actually my mobile battery was likely to exhaust.So I had to stop the writing.Do not get confused on time shown in the story.It may be approximate.Fact is this that we left for Divine Peak at 3:40PM.from the advance base ridge(ABR)
I want to mention particularly here for variety of meal in the lunch.Actually all members were told to bring packed lunch individually.When we saw the variety,this stunned us all.There was multi cuisine. One brought roti-allu sabzi, one brought allu prontha, one brought plaou (biryani),one brought Lahuli chilra etc etc.We enjoyed too much.I will show the photo of lunch.After lunch we picked up all garbage and put in separate bag brought with us.
Now we put our bags here on this base ridge
and began to ascend last steep ascent.It
took us only 10 minutes to ascend this last
short ascent.Now we touched the Divine peak
first with our forehead.Jai Mata Lambhri.We
all were now on the Divine Peak.First we performed Puja there in Lambhri Mata puja place.Sudden weather became atone clear.It became Sunny.It is miraculous power of Devi.We all felt and saw this miracle.We wanted to wander on the Wonderful Lambhri peak but time was not allowing us.Lambhri is really wonderful.It is stretched over about 2 km.Weather was not clear so much,otherwise we could see many majestic peaks from packed eyes.It was 4:25PM and now we wanted to return back to Sharchi where our Nylon was waiting for us.We took many breathtaking photos here.You all will see soon in next page.Now we reached on that ridge base and picked our bags and then began to descend downwards.While descending we were very fast.You will not believe I was first to reach at Sharchi at 6:30PM.I took a hot cup black tea and then sent the Zylo to pick up the other members upto last bend near Jamana village.After few minutes,Rahul Larjey also arrived at Sharchi.We both took hot cup of black tea.
The Zylo reached Sharchi at 7:30PM.with all trekking members.We did not stop at Sharchi because it began to become dark.Now we were returning back to our home stay with victorious smile on face.Top Singh and Sushil looked tired and they both fell asleep in the vehicle.We three were enjoying our victory in discussions with Yash Pal,owner cum
driver of Zylo .Atleast we reached at Munga.All we members thanked Yash Pal for his great cooperation to us.He remained at Sharchi from 11:00AM to 7:30PM.
We all first wanted to take tea.So we lied on Sofa and began to discuss about most wonderful trekking expedition.We achieved glorious success.It was all miracle of Mata Lambhri.All members wanted to celebrate the success and victory in this home stay.
Celebration started at 9:30PM. with music.All members enjoyed the.Lahuli song from
mobile.We did Lahuli dance .Now time was 11:30PM,so we stopped the celebration and took delicious dinner with roti,rice,dal,sabzi,and fish too.
All were tired and all went to sleep by saying good night to each other.
Now expedition did not finish here.Next day we went to another wonderful place by 2 km trekking.So I will describe that wonderful short trekking story in next page...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb