Goa .......Food...........!!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Baga
November 17th 2006
Published: December 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Red TomatoesRed TomatoesRed Tomatoes

Laila and Amar at the shack - soaking up the sun !
Started the day with breakfast at the Leela cafe - which is situated ahead of Britto's one of the oldest places to eat in Goa and on the beach but right at the end of Baga. Leela cafe was started by some expats I know one of them is swiss for sure. Its a lovely place which over looks the backwaters . the approach is thru the main road and also thru one scary tunnel but its worth thr walk,drive,bike ride thru this tunnel.

Later on we hit the shack again for some fly rice and beer..KING's AAHHH!!!!!. We tried everything ion the menu today at the Big Banana - from the chicken and prawn vindaloo curry with rice and the stake burger again...I think also the veg xacuti...which was something like a localised green curry.

Praveen, did not leave the boogey guy and literally got bitten by the board and started complaining to the guy.

Amar and Laila who finally after two days in goa were like Red Tomatoes.

The rest of the day we chilled on the beach till sundown and then headed to I think the best restaurant for Fusion and continental food
Breakfast at Leela cafeBreakfast at Leela cafeBreakfast at Leela cafe

just one glass of green grape fruit juice on the table...left
called 'Fiesta' - This is on the strip that leads to further towards Tito's which is the oldest bar around the Baga area.

Meal was toasted with champagne and good whole some food. Its glad to see the prices also for real good quality fine dine, it used to be every expensive but now no complains.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Mirabai'sMirabai's
Mirabai's

Found this little restaurant tucked away on the walk to our hotel in Baga
Fiesta DinnerFiesta Dinner
Fiesta Dinner

Thats all of us at Fiesta ..
Good Life !!Good Life !!
Good Life !!

I love the idea of having a great time wherever I go...


Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0869s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb