Heaven's Best creation


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Baga
November 15th 2006
Published: December 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Big Banana shack at BagaBig Banana shack at BagaBig Banana shack at Baga

Big Banana shack owned by Francis who is the person who started the concept about 6-7 years ago and a great human being.. most helpful when you need some information on anything related to goa.
Finally Landed up at Goa where I should have gone a long time back.. a whole two years before I took a break from my Desk Job in Mumbai. Joined some friends till the weekend. Straight from the Airport went to the beach to hit the best shack on Baga - Big Banana and the owner - Francis who also is the pioneer of what we call shacks and the world calls shantis. This is where you can grab a great chilled beer laze around the entire day, order some great .. I think the best food, This is the place where you can get all the news and whats happening in Goa.

We left for the flea market at Anjuna.. sipped some kings beer not kingfisher but a local beer which is fantastic and only available here. Brewed by German Technology, sold by Indians : ).. you cant go wrong !

Anjuna is the one of the better beaches in Goa less crowded or a mela like baga/calangute. Its a sunset lover's paradise. Its a beach for everyone and this is where all the stuff or in hindi the maal is ... ; ) There is this shack
Sunset AnjunaSunset AnjunaSunset Anjuna

Curly's - Anjuna Beach
called Curly's which is a venue with a view to die for in the evening and great place to hang out and mingle with all the expats and tourists who have travelled the globe ...also a place which serves the best Stake burger I have ever had in this part of the country. I am drooling while writing this...

Post the chill session at Anjuna went back to the great place!! where we were staying called Zahara Residency .. went to Club Cabanna as it opened that night after eight months, they had some licensing issues. i think its one of the best clubs in Goa regarding ambience and then music. Its a place to just chill and enjoy the the night lights of Goa .. Its situated on a hillock and has quite a walk if you dont cab it from where ever you are or if you have a bike. Wednesdays are free for all the women and rest of the nights its 600 for a couple ( steep) and 900 (too steep) for singles but heres the catch for the price .. booze is unlimited and really unlimited in that price. Apparently the place stays on till dawn. WOW !



Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0474s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb