Nagzira wildlife sanctuary


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Chattisgarh » Raipur
November 12th 2014
Published: November 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Nagzira_Tiger_Nagzira_Tiger_Nagzira_Tiger_

Tiger sighting at Nagzira
Nagzira National Park (natural life asylum)



Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary



Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary is spotted between gondia region and bhandara area of Maharashtra. Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary is in the arms of nature and it is beautified with a pleasant scene, rich vegetation and serves as a living open air gallery to investigate and acknowledge nature. This asylum has 166 types of bird,a number of fish, 36 types of reptiles, 34 types of well evolved creatures, and four types of creatures of land and water. The invertebrate fauna incorporates, other than various bugs and burrowing little creature species. Wild creatures found here are the tiger, sambar, nilgai, buffalo, wild pig, cheetal, woofing dear, sloth bears,wild mutts and dhole. About 30,000 sightseers visits this haven yearly. Wild creatures to spot are the tiger, jaguar, buffalo, sambar, nilgai, chital, wild hog, sloth bear and wild puppy. There are additionally tigers, pumas and one elephant named Rupa.



It is home of numerous imperiled species. The vertebrate fauna incorporates, other than various fishes, around 34 types of vertebrates, around 166 types of feathered creatures including transient land and water winged animals, around 36 types of reptiles and around 4 types of amphibia. This haven is eminent for its abundance of fledglings and is surely a fowl watcher's heaven. The zoological estimations of this haven are quickly given underneath.



About 34 – types of well evolved creature having a place with around 8 characteristic requests and 16 families are seen in this haven, out of which around 14 species are of jeopardized status – Panther, Tiger, little Indian civet, wilderness feline, wolf, palm civet, sloth bear, jackal, flying monster squirrel Ratel, Four horned eland, gaur, pangolin, mouse deer



This asylum comprise around 36 types of reptiles having a place with 2 common requests and 11 families out of which around 6 species are of jeopardized status to be specific Indian Dhaman, Rock Python, Russels snake, Indian Cobra, Common Monitor, Checkered Keelback.



This natural life Sanctuary is just 22 km. far from Sakoli on the NH No. 6 (Bombay – Calcutta) which passes through Sakoli. The haven is arranged at the separation of around 60 km from District Headquarter Gondia and 60 km. far from District Headquarter Bhandara. The Nearest transport stand is at Sakoli & Tirora .



Closest line stations are Bhandara Road 50 km,gondia 25 km, Tirora 20 km,soundad 20 km.



The closest air terminal is Nagpur 120 km and Gondia for private planes.



To know all the more about Nagzira wildlife sanctuary India please visit

Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0599s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb