Day 6 - Hong Kong


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
August 1st 2017
Published: August 3rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Today we decided to venture out on the MTR and just go to the shopping malls where we could be in air con. It is very easy to operate the self serve ticket machines and it cost us the equivalent of 50c AUD each for a single trip, we only had to go three stations to Mong Kok, the shopping district. On the way back we decided to walk, and we finally saw a jewelers where I was finally able to get a charm for my bracelet. We also stopped for a while in the little park near the temple dedicated to the fishermen. We ended up catching the train again at Jordan just the stop before ours trying to find again the mall where we had a great lunch the other day, but there are so many malls here, we could not find it. Finally ended up at the Patisserie where we were able to get Take away and headed back to the cool of the room and a welcoming shower.

Tonight we found a great little Korean Restaurant for dinner. The people are always so nice to us, as we are usually the only non Asians in there and although they don't speak much English give us things to try as well as what we order.

Another exhausting but great day. Remind me if I ever come back to Hong Kong to make it in the cooler months


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0318s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb