Two Asian Hookers


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
February 24th 2009
Published: February 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Two Asian hookers walked off a plane and arrived in Hong Kong on a warm, breezy morning.

After leaving down filled jackets and fur lined boots we were glad to be in T shirts and sweaters arriving in HK. We set down Nathan Rd to find a hostel for the night, badgered by people on the streets herding anyone with a backpack into a little Indian Market place that has rooms above...and when we say "rooms" what we really mean are....oh how can I put this lightly....DUMPS. So we bargained for a room for about 12 bucks each a night. Rip off, clearly, but there was little choice in the matter. Our towels were delivered by a young Indian boy (who moments before Alex caught scratching his balls under his tighty whities). This excellent experience was topped off by a bed that had stained sheets (another props to Nicole for the sleep sheet advice). We decided to drop off our bags, and drink to feel better. Now, I know what you are thinking...why not save the bevies and get a nicer place, right? That is the common sense that we vowed to leave behind in Canada!!!!! Pleeeeze.

Having drinks at a bar (happy hour drinks $$) we met an Asian man in Finance who bought us more drinks ($$) and wanted to take us to a fancy restaurant on Hong Kong Island. Though we wouldn't have gone anyways, we were told that all we had to do was change our flip flops as he didn't think the restaurant would allow us in. This was impossible since these and a pair of tattered runners are the only footwear we have.

Which brings us to another point. HK shopping. Torture for two (normally) stylish ladies to venture through with backpacks full of clothes that desperatly needed washing.

Now that we have explained the rags, lets get into the riches......

It was an operation to stay at the Sheridan Hotel in HK. Mission Name: Two Asian Hookers. This was because we had to sneak in and out like we weren't crashing the most pimped out pad on Nathan Rd (aside from the Interconntinental, Krista is sure to argue 😉). Krista came to us like the saint she is with a room key at the front desk. As soon as the green light on that door turned green, we entered into a suite, ala king size bed, couches, 2 tvs and a universe of PIMP!). We pimped it on the roof top hot tub, in the free booze premium lounge and slept like princesses....a far cry from the night prior's shit stained hostel (as it soon came to be known). Krista, we know you hate it but THANK YOU times a thousand. "Baby girl, just the tip!"

We started to slow down our Golden Arches visits as we eventually found numerous Dim Sum places, and dined at the finest. We walked and experienced the glamour of HK, went up the peak on Hong Kong Island, experienced another incredible skyline and partied with an old friend (Nathan you rock) who is opening a new restaurant.

HK was great, but at the end of the week we were ready for the beach......


....but not quite yet. First we had to party it up in Bangkok. And, not just any party - my 27th birthday party. We instantly made some Aussie friends at a bar, bought drinks from a mini mart which were consumed in a dirty ally-way off Ko San Rd (I actually had to leap up as a cockroach ran at me), and headed for a Ping Pong show via Tuk Tuk. What can we say about the show. You could tell us a million times over what to expect, but your mouth will still hit the ground when you see this. Without getting into details, I will leave you with one: Ping Pong in the face.

Let me explain: A stage dancer angled her vagjay at Alex and flung a wet ping pong write in Alex's face. After many Rye, cola and red bulls this was hilarious. The next morning, it was not (but kind of 😉 ).

Hope we didn't make any weak stomaches sick.....to our mothers and fathers....well, just exclude that last part when updating your friends on our travels. And yes, we are safe.

Peace out from Ko Phi Phi !!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.032s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0147s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb