Hi people...again!!..x


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
January 2nd 2007
Published: January 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello people of the miserable England!!

This is the last day of being in Hong-Kong and we all feel it has been anough and just the right time to leave for Australia.....But today we are heading up to the Big Budda(?!) which i am really looking forward but we have to walk up many many steps!
Yesterday Rob, Mum's friend from collage(i think!) took us on a walk with his kids up a steep moutain... If Kathryn hadden of worn her silver silver shoes we would have gone on an even steeper walk! It was very hot that day so luckily i brought some of my FCUK cool down wipes with me!
We went to a market yesterday and i brought a bracelet/anglet and a bag! Yesterday had a fab chinese meal, it was packet full of people so they had most people swished on tables out side... very crowed! Im sorry there havent been any pictures yet as we are writing our messages on a public pc... so anna there are no pictures...LOL!

Everyone at school have a fab time there and will be thinking of you all working hard!!
Also enjoy the miserable England and we will promise you to enjoy it out here!!

Love from
x..yas..x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb