Free things to do in hong kong for budget holiday


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
December 28th 2016
Published: December 28th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Money isn’t the only thing that makes your holiday awesome. Luxury trips are all the same, no matter where you are, the swanky amenities are all the same. But if you actually want to feel the vibe of a new place you go to, travel in a budget- eat at cheap food joints, commute through local transport and do some free sightseeing.

There are a lot of activities that you can do on your Hongkong honeymoon for dirt cheap or even for free. Here are few such amazing things that you can enjoy in this bustling metropolis for free!

1.Explore the Avenue of Stars



The Avenue of Stars, on the waterfront of Tsim Sha Tsui River in Kowloon is one of the most visited attractions in Hong Kong . You can call it Hong Kong's version of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It is a 400 meters avenue with statues of celebrities of Chinese film.

2. Watch the Symphony of Lights



Declared as the "World’s Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show" by the Guinness Book of Records, the symphony of lights is a show that is best viewed from the avenue of stars. With 40 buildings on the Hong Kong skyline coming alive in a burst of colored lights and laser beams to a synchronized music, it is quite a sight to catch.

3. The temples in hong Kong



The Tian Tan Buddha aka Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery on Lantau Island are some of the best free attractions in Hong Kong .The outdoor seated bronze Buddha at 34 meters in height is reputedly the tallest of its kind in the world.

4. Hike the Dragon’s Back



The Dragon’s back hike is a breathtaking urban hike in Hong kong. An activity like this one is the charm of every honeymoon packages . Ideal for novices, the Dragon’s back joins two hills on Hong Kong Island's and offers stunning views of the South China Sea.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.201s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.129s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb