Hong Kong! Day 5


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
March 6th 2012
Published: March 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 5

Today we met Paul Storrie (a guy I used to work with) and his wife Jessica for Dim Sum (if you don't know what it is google it cos I can't be fucked typing much more). We found a place that did Dim Sum, headed upstairs and into a massive white hall with crystal chandeliers dangling from the ceiling. It looked like a wedding reception. We ordered about 8 different dishes to share and had a chin wag.

Later that night we grabbed a few beers and headed down to the avenue of the stars to have one last attempt at seeing the symphony of lights and this time it was a success. The sky was still a bit misty but we could see most of the buildings lighting up and the lasers dancing across the sky. It was pretty decent. Afterwards we took a walk up the avenue of the stars (like the American avenue of the stars except full of Asian film stars) to look for the only people we knew, Bruce Lee, Jet Lee and Jackie Chan haha! We then grabbed more booze and sat in a square listening to tunes and watching Hong Kong hookers do their thing. It was a classy last night to a great trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb