Day 3 & 4 - Hong Kong


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
October 4th 2008
Published: October 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The weather on our third day in Hong Kong was pretty awful. There was a Typhoon warning and it rained for most of the day. We just chilled out for most of the day with John and Lucy. In the evening we went for a Mexican meal and then went to a Pool Bar to play pool. John got lucky and managed to beat me 4-3 in frames - after that Hayley and I went for some cocktails in the hotel bar again. The bar was packed but we managed to get a couple of good pictures from the balcony of the bar of the sky line.

Today Hayley and I had a sight seeing day. We went on the tram to the Peak - which is the Highest point on Hong Kong Island - luckily the weather had cleared a bit and we managed to get a got view. Then we went to the Golden Bauhinina square - there is a monument here that symbolises the hand over of Hong Kong from Uk to China.
Tonight we are going for a meal and then we are going to watch the Arsenal game in a bar near our hotel. They are mad on UK football here and they show every game live on different channels.
We head to Bali early tomorrow morning - the weather looks nice in Bali so hopefully we will be able to get some sun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



4th October 2008

Pool?
How did John beat you he is rubbish. Ha!! Have fun all x P.s Nic is still fat!!
7th October 2008

Sounds so amazing I love the photos of Hong Kong, must go there when we plan our travels for when we retire! Looks like you are having a fantastic time and love the blog updates. Spud you should be a writer! love you all, p.s I have an excuse to be fat my husband is just greedy!! xxxx

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0265s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb