19th of September:)


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island » Wan Chai
March 29th 2012
Published: March 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So today, we woke up at 1:00 realising that today was my second last day or this trip. We went and called room service because we missed our breakfast. We ordered 2 boxes of chicken supreme pizza each. It costs $12 ($98.65 in HKD), we paid our money and spent 2 hours eating and talking. When we finished we decided that we should go to the shops and buy all the things that we wanted. We got ready, brushed our teeth, and got dressed.

We decided that we would go to the busiest shopping mall in Hong Kong; Hong Kong Times Square. This shopping mall was inspired by the Times Square in New York. When we went there, Shania and I were surprised at how many people there were and how busy it was. The Time Square was the busiest place I have ever seen in my life.

Shania and I went to the bags section. I bought 2, purple and red Gucci bags and Shania bought 1 green Gucci bag. The prices for my bags were $200 ($1644 in HKD) and Shania's bag cost $132 ($1085.50 in HKD).

Then we went to the shoes section. We saw so many that we liked, I bought 5 pairs of high heels; 3 of them are very high, the colours are, glittery red, glittery light purple and glittery grey. The other two were medium height and the colours were black and yellow. Shania only bought 4 pairs; 2 of them were sparkly and they were blue and black. The other 2 were white and red. Shania's prices for the shoes were $284 ($2334.50 in HKD) and I had to pay $344 ($2827.70 in HKD).

Next, we went to the clothes department. I bought, 5 blue denim shorts, 3 singlets (pink, purple and red), and 6 shirts costing at the price of $250 ($2055 in HKD). Shania bought 5 black denim shorts, a singlet (hot pink) and 7 shirts costing at the price of $243 ($1997.50 in HKD).

Then we went to the beauty department and Shania bought, 6 different coloured nail polishes, 7 hair accessories, 2 sets of foundation at the price of $183 ($1504.30 in HKD) and I bought 5 cracked nail polishes, 10 hair accessories and 1 eyeliner and 1 brown eye shadow costing at the price of $214 ($1759.10 in HKD).

When we were satisfied at what we bought, we went to a restaurant and bought a box of chicken stir fry each costing at the price of $10 ($82.20 in HKD) each. We paid our money and then later we decided to go home.

We went home at around 9:23pm and we stayed up until 3:00am talking about our trip back to Australia and how we will be going to relax tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb