DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHINAA AND CHICAGO


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
March 4th 2014
Published: March 4th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The difference between Chicago and china is that the education expectancy of china is 7.5 years. the health meaning the average time for a person to live is 73.7 years. That is almost as much as Norway had in their life expectancy. Also the poverty in china is .076. Now to compare these things to that of the untied states in other words chicago. In the united states the life expectancy is 78.7 we win in this category to china. The united states education is approximately 13.3 years , which is about 5.8 years more education than that of chinas. We win so i only have a couple of things to say to that. WE are SMARTER. than china oh yes. Now in the poverty category we are n.a which i really do not understand what they meant so i am guessing (inferring) that they are not availabe. Yes not availabe or not announced In totoal of three things china is the developing country While the united states is the more advanced place because it is more life expectancy and it has more recources available.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.702s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.097s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb