B4 Travel Blog #3


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
October 10th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What is China's social structure?

http://poster.4teachers.org/view/poster.php?poster_id=323493

This article was about China's social structure and responsibilities. Everyone had to work in a job that depended on their economic level. People become wealthier than others if they have faster access to resources. It was hard for a slave to be wealthy because slaves did not have a house or a lot of food. Not only do they have a bad, but their sons also have to be slaves. Their social was not fair to everyone, but that is the way they had to lie by.

Men had special roles because they had to provide the needs for the family and take care of their parents when they were too old. Women would be in charge of the kids, but women did not have as many rights as men did. Family was the most important because of the men's last name was used. There was not a lot of racial problems because the place was only made of the same race people. There was three levels of social structure: Kings and Nobles were the richest, Lords and Warriors were in the middle because they had power,but not as much as kings and Nobles, and the last group was made of peasents, but slaves were even lower than peasents. Kids are most likely to stay on the same job as the parents because that was the only thing their parents worked on most of their lifes.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0751s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb