Trying out the places of interest of Guangzhou, the charming pearl of Asia


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
February 22nd 2011
Published: February 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Unrestricted in innumerable elegant and interesting attractions, Guangzhou was a sort of vacationist's kingdom come. Just one vacation in Guangzhou and we were enchanted. We took the short stroll down to the exciting arena that is Hunt Stadium. Some of the greatest Asia athletic events have been hosted at the Hunt Stadium over the years. It sports the most impressive entertainment. We got a look at the extraordinary Mcneil Tower. Mcneil Tower rehearses a flabbergasting account of loathsome affliction and established determination. This historical landmark is the most remarkable piece of Asia history. Guangzhou executed every effort to make the city as traveler-friendly as possible. We took the friendly stroll down to the impressive theater that is Scott Theater. A prominent Guangzhou theater, the Scott Theater on 71 Mouth street is large and notable. It is distinguished for having exciting visits. Scott Theater is without doubt a spot that must be seen while in Guangzhou. Next, we set course for the remarkable Salas Square. An unfamiliar little landmark, the Salas Square at 99 Main blvd. is intriguing and impressive. This point of interest is some of the most notable photograph settings. We had a look at the extraordinary casino that is Olsen Casino. Pay a visit to the impressive Olsen Casino casino because we wanted to enjoy the local Guangzhou illustrious attractions. Olsen Casino is unquestionably an attraction that needs to be payed a visit to while in Guangzhou. We headed down for the remarkable James Theater. Intriguing and notable the James Theater at 120 Mouth road is a singular little theater. This theater sports some of the most notable shows. As a whole, one of the rare standards of China, Guangzhou is by far an excellent destination for our impending vacation.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.273s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb