A travel in China


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
June 7th 2010
Published: June 7th 2010
Edit Blog Post

I'm writing just want you to know how pleased all 3 of us were in our trip during our recent holiday in China.

Our guides and drivers in all 3 cities were excellent. They were all there when they were supposed to be and nothing was too much trouble for any of them. The lass in Yichang coped very well keeping us happy despite the damp and foggy weather, the one in Chongqing very helpful when we needed to find internet reception before we could draw cash from an ATM and the girl in Shanghai full of helpful hints about travel in the city and region for the 4 days when we were on our own.

The Bund Hotel was comfortable and accommodating to our wishes, booking taxis and train tickets when we needed them and generally being very helpful. The trip to Hangzhou by train was one of several highlights of our period in Shanghai as were the visits to YuYuan in the city itself and the water town Zhujiajiao.

The trip along the river started inauspiciously with fog around the dam and very restricted views. However the weather soon brightened and the voyage was thoroughly enjoyable. The excursions were good, particularly that along the Shennong Stream and the facilities and especially the crew and standard of service on President 3 superb. The company of the other tourists on the boat, foriegn and Chinese, was also good although that is as much down to luck as good management. The point was that the crew created the right atmosphere in which we could mix and and have a good time.

In general, our trip in China with you, China Odyssey Tours, was fantastic, it has been a real pleasure throughout dealing directly with you. I hope i get another chance to be in China, especially Guilin.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb