Professional’s Impact Can Be As Large or As Small As You make It When You Travel To China


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
October 27th 2018
Published: October 27th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Jet setting across the world’s oceans to land in China and conduct business there is a dream that few individuals get to fulfill. You’re on the leading edge of the global marketplace and working with multinational corporations that conduct business in dozens of countries around the world. When you travel to China to work, though, how much of it do you actually get to see?

Likewise, if you’re a professional just traveling to China for vacation, how much of the country can you actually see by train or bus? Wouldn’t you rather engage with the local people and learn as much as you can about daily life and culture?

On another level, have you considered that your time in China can have a positive impact on a humanitarian level?

Here is the perfect opportunity to share what you’ve learned in your work with the next set of global financial and business leaders and to see more of China at the same time.

With our unique opportunity to share your financial expertise with children and young people from Kindergarten through 12th grade, you can see more of China and learn more about its culture than would otherwise be possible.

We offer a part-time position to financial and business experts such as you who would like to be paid to travel and to share their knowledge. You should work for a professional or financial firm like PwC or HSBC to qualify.

As you teach, you will learn about Chinese culture from an entirely new perspective by meeting with Chinese families who can show you another side of China that you’ve likely never seen or experienced. What you learn can help you in your full-time work by teaching you more about how Chinese culture affects business dealings.

By sharing your financial and economic knowledge, you will be preparing students to be informed and able to participate in the global economy. You will teach topic such as:


• Earning, saving, and investing.
• Financial responsibility.
• Personal Finance.
• Decision making.
• Credit and debt.
• Risk management.
• Insurance.
• The stock market.
• Income and careers.




Financial literacy for K-12 kids and teenagers is critical to help them prepare for working and living in the interconnected 21st century. Your classes will be conducted in English, which will help students develop their English language skills for business. You will be educating the next generation of economic leaders of the world and providing them with personal finance, business, and economic education in a global language that is critical for them to master.

At the same time, you will be furthering your own education in Chinese culture, business, and daily life. You will be paid to work, but that pay can offset the costs of living and traveling in places in China other than your main city of work. It is the perfect opportunity to see more of the country, to volunteer to share your time and knowledge, and to get to experience more of this diverse and intriguing country.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.801s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0913s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb