to strat with...


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Zhejiang » Ningbo
September 2nd 2014
Published: September 2nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

this is the record of my first bolg on "travel blog", to start with I am gonna share my trip to Shaoxing, a town very close to Ningbo. it's famous for its unique riverside view (ancient Chinese riverside houses, boats as popular transportation tool) and its yellow wine (home made with very high alcohol content). I believe my discription may reminders you of venezia, but i would say, the boats in Shaoxing is relatively small and plain, with black covers. I am gonna be there for a overnight trip on Mid-autum festival, and i will share more when I am back from there.

这是travel blog的第一篇,将用我的绍兴之行作为开始。绍兴是个江南水乡,离宁波很近,因为河岸风景和黄酒而出名(古老的中国式河边屋宇,船只是很流行的交通工具,家酿黄酒酒精度很高)。也许这样的介绍会让你觉得有点像威尼斯,不过绍兴的小船要小而且简朴。我将会在那里住一个晚上度过中秋节。回来之后我将会介绍更多。

I have been to ShaoXing once when i was in jounor high, organized by school, the memory is not that clear since all i can remember is the crowd. I remember the water, the boat (for rent), the wine and the stalls, all vague now.

我以前去过绍兴,那是在初中的时候学校组织去的。现在想来只有人群的记忆了。我记得河水,记得出租的小船,记得浓烈醇香的黄酒和小摊,虽然有些模糊了。

This time, I am gonna be there for leisure and more traditional regions, rather than hot scenic spots, such as "Luxun residence" or "Sanwei shuwu"(the place Luxun studied, he was a famous wirter with high reputation and importance in the history). I am gonna check out more traditional places, which is not that commercialised.

这回的行程主打轻松,我会去一些更加传统古朴的地方。这回不会去那些热门的景点,比如说鲁迅故居,又比如说三味书屋。 我就去找找那些更加传统的地方,没那么商业化的地方。

Looking forward to !!!

期待中!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb