Wonderfull Hangzhou


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Zhejiang » Hangzhou
June 9th 2007
Published: June 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Wonderful Hangzhou (June 9 - 10, 2007)

Another weekend another trip and this time the place is not far away from Shanghai just one and half train drive and its Hangzhou the beautiful city. Hangzhou ….thinking why I was not here earlier may be I safe this for this time…

D series trains are the best in China…I was told by many friends and I have a chance to travel before but this time I realize yes they are the best.

In the morning when catching up the train we were little miss up with the time but we made it and we were on our seats just 2 minutes before train took of.

After one and half-hour drive, we were in Hangzhou…. Take a taxi towards hotels…just refreshed and gather some energy towards starting journey towards Xi Hu Lake…. (West lake)…

Breakfast in McDonalds…Being Muslim 1 can enjoy only fish burger …

The “West Lake” is amazing place. Probably the best place around Shanghai. The west lake is literally a massive lake with a beautiful park that goes around the outside of it. There are various temples, pagoda, small islands and traditional Chinese style buildings, with one side a city looking 'down town' area and the other side, big rolling hills with more temples in the distance.

The water dance “fountain music” on music in the evening in West Lake and color full water pumping up in the sky… worthy to watch.

After spending full day in the “West Lake” we started search for checnzhen che fan (Muslim food) found one Qinghai halal restaurant the best Qinghai food I have ever tasted in my life.

Back to Hotel…little rest and then again ready to travel around down town and search for some real fun…

Straight to Soho club……spend some time there get bored with the music…waste of money…….start walking in the streets and found one nice disco G+...the party was in full swung …back to hotel.

June 10, 2007…Break fast in another Qinghai restaurant just walking distance from our hotel and then look around to book a VAN so it can take us to the river ()…another good place around Hangzhou at last we manage a taxi to take us there.

It 50 minutes drive from taxi to that bamboo forest such a nice spot……….we start with rafting on the bamboo boats.. we encounter water fights ………some time 3 or 4 four boats attack us with water guns……it was nice fun there……..

We found one place where Chinese traditional marriages were going on, we join them and some our friends also get married…just for fun nothing serious...nice entertainment and great experience dancing with the bamboo sticks….climbing in the bamboo forest and we ended the trip to this unknown river.

Time was running out and we have already booking for Shanghai. Search for some taxi or book a VAN but nothing was working. At last, we found one bus who takes us to Pinghai a place near to Hangzhou. Change to another bus and reached Hangzhou. Took a taxi towards West Lake, walk around “West Lake”… fortunately come across to Mazar of if I am not wrong the name written over there was “Fazal bahtiar” we did dua and then went to another Qinghai restaurant near the West Lake…..Straight to Railway station …….back to Shanghai……The journey get ends when I was on my bed.

No more to report yet but keep looking my page. Love you all.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0309s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb