My Traveling Experience in Jiuzhaigou


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Jiuzhaigou
February 12th 2015
Published: February 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We visited Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve in mid-October, the weather was great. The nature reserve is one of the most popular in China, and yes it's worth visiting. The sceneries here are amazing and the color of the water, I never seen anything like it before! It is no wonder that people say the water is the soul of Jiuzhaigou. It is an amazing part of the world that takes your breath away. From snowy peaks to gushing waterfalls these beautiful lakes will keep you spellbound. The lakes inside the entire park are all magnificent views. Words just could not describe neither is photos.
There are numerous tourists visit Jiuzhaigou. Once you get into the park early in the morning you'll see a lot of people waiting for the bus since everyone it looks starts from the highest point and starts to go down. However, We decided to try to avoid the entire crowd and started to walk up from the entrance which turned out to be a great decision. We enjoyed some quite time alone and this amazing place. When we reached the first Tibetan village we took the bus to the left side of the Y. In the left side there are a little things to see, but still worth to go see the 'Five colored pool'. After that we took the bus to the visitor center to go on the right side of the Y. we started to go down towards the entrance from the 'Arrow bamboo lake', here you'll get to see many lakes with spectacular colors!

Tips:
1. Go to Arrow Bamboo Lake and Mirror Lake first as early in the morning as possible to catch the fantastic reflection.
2. The walk from the Primeval Forest to Grass Lake is very pleasant.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb