The magic of golf - at Binhai links.


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shanghai
December 24th 2011
Published: December 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Definite a struggling to wake up at 5a especially at this winter time for a golf game one hour away from home! It must be something really excited to sacrifice sleeping time out from the warming blanket! I never missed the wake up call if that's opting for a game of golf even after a late night works with less than 4 hours sleep. A standard journey will be starting with a McDonald breakfast to-go (pitiful no McCafe at 5a!), soft Jazz by Lisa Ono, and a pleasant traffic-free drive to the golf course accompanying by day breaking scenes at dawn! The trip is full of inspiration of what's next? Binhai links golf course, uniquely lying on the edge of East Sea out of south east of Shanghai - tranquility, peaceful and a feeling of being presence! 8.5 kilometers of strolling on the fairways, near-to-zero noise pollution under clear sky, some great golf shots that would mark a fantastic and blessed day! " You are fortunate! ", the caddy expressed admiringly, "Well.." I retorted " Everyone has their roles and tasks, things you see it merely things you see, there is more than that! "... Until the next trip to golf, I drive back to the city full of inspirations and ideas - ya, lot of things waiting out there... ( Ha, still wondering why I missed the last putt? .... )

Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0835s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb