toilets and macdonalds


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shanghai
April 5th 2006
Published: April 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

did i tell you about the toilets??? i think this might be a shitty story for some but for others well its just how it is. there are a few basic varieties here - the one type is the one we are all familiar with with. There are a few of those about usually in our hostel and at some majorly western places. the next type is the starting block variety which is fine and they have been very clean and usually you get your own cubicle but the last sort is the open drain variety and i kid you not. its a long channel with cubicles of which the walls are about knee high and there is no door so you can see everything anyway. thats the way it is so i can do anything now!!!

As for macdonalds we have found they are good for a cup of tea with milk or a hot chocolate and to use their toilets (usually clean and of the starting block variety but with closed cubicles) and there are loads of them KFC too and we never thought we would be pleased to see them but are. so we will never mock them again good on you Macdonalds!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0198s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb