The longest bridge, the longest undersea tunnel - Day 3 in Qingdao


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shandong » Qingdao
July 17th 2011
Published: July 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This morning we had a lesson on languages. Our teacher talked about the types of languages, the history of languages, about pinyin and how he would improve the education of it, and the evolution of the Chinese language. In the afternoon, we set out for the Golden Beach on Huangdao. The bus took us on the longest bridge in the world that crosses the sea on the way there. The bridge is 26.4 miles, it cost 566 million Yuan.

After three hours of traffic, we finally got to the beach. There was a sea of people, algae, and water. Many of us went into the sea, felt the softness of the sand, heaviness of the algae, and saltiness and wetness of the sea water. My friend and I were searching for seashells. It was really fun. We found a lot of seashells and we put all of them in a bottle of water.

On the way back, we went another way and went through one of the 3 underwater tunnels in the world. It is really long, has many exits, and no traffic at all.

After all, it was a really fun day on the bus … I mean the beach.

-Ruisi & Yaxuan


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb