accomodation at huashan


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
China's flag
Asia » China » Shaanxi » Hua Shan
March 10th 2011
Published: March 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

At the foot of Mount Hua

Star hotels include :The Lotus Flower Villa,The Finance Hotel and Mount Hua Visitors Center.Now we introduce Mount Hua Visitors Center to you.
This center lies at the Middle Section of Jiling Road. Shaanxi tourism group invests 70 milion to establish it.The buildings are very nice and elegant.It is only comprehensive place for visitors to ticket-booking,bus-taking,accomodation,guide service, souvenir-selling at the foot of Mount Hua.
There are two floors in the lobby. At the first floor you can buy your ticket,do shopping,deposit your luggage.Then the lift will take you to the second floor to take the tourism bus.
The center can afford 300 visitors to have dinner and 150 visitors to lodge at the same time.It is the best choice for tourists to accomodate at the foot of Mount Hua.

On the top of Mount Hua
1. The hotel on the Northern Peak is in the interjunction of three routes.The main scenic spots here include;Mount Hua-Viewing Platform, Yellow River -Viewing Platform, Ear -Touching Cliff and Laojun's Furrow.
The hotel can accommodate 100 visitors to lodge and 60 visitors to have dinner at the same time.

Room Price
Deluxe Double Room 480 RMB
Ordinary Room 300 RMB
Four People Room 400 RMB
Guide Room 50 RMB
We will serve you our best service and make you enjoy your trip.
Service phone: 0913-4367856
2. The hotel is built on the top of Wuyun Peak.Environment around is very nice.Here you can see Huanghe River in the north ,the Lotus Flower Peak in the west ,the sunrise in the east .It is a perfect place to accommodate.
The hotel serves you Shaanxi delicacies,wild edible herbs and souvenir-selling.There are over 100 beds in the hotel,and can afford 80 visitors to have dinner one time.
We walmly welcome all the friends from China and abroad.



COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0488s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb