Mount huashan in brief introduction


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
China's flag
Asia » China » Shaanxi » Hua Shan
March 9th 2011
Published: March 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

huashan

mount huashan,near xi'an ,shaanxi,in china,one of five sacred mountains in china,and very steep trail and cliffs

Mount Hua,called the western mountain,is one of the five noted mountians in China,located in Huayin city, Shaan’xi province.It covers an area of 148 square kilometers. Mount Hua is composed of 5 peaks, the East peak (sun rise), the West peak (lotous flower), the South peak (wild goose perching ), and the North peak (yuntai), the Middle peak (gade lady), among which, the South peak is the highest peak( It is 2160.5m above sea level)
Mount Hua , famous for it’s precipitousness and picturesque beauty, is acclaimed as ‘the first steep mountain under heaven’. It presents different wonders in the four seasons becouse of the changeble climate, such as aureole of Buddha , arc light and so on.
Huashan is also a mountain with a deep culture, the Taoism culture, the Yan’s culture, historical remains, the chess culture, the culture of carving ,and the poems written by famous poets in Chinese history. Especially the legends and historic stories such as ‘Chenxiang saved his holy mother with an axe’ ‘blowing the vertical bamboo flute to attract phoenix’ ‘Zhao Kuangyin sales Mount Hua’ , all of this makes Huashan full of magical color.
In Chinese history , Mount Hua and the Yellow River come down in one continuous line, and is the place of origin of China. Huashan is a moutain with a chivalrous spirit, you can find it in Mr Zha Liangyong, the famous writer’s novels.
In rencent years, the tourism here has made rapid progress, Huashan has been listed as one of the first group of the key national scenic spots, the national AAAA scenic spot, one of the 10 famous mountains in
China. It has also got the approval of the ISO 14000 system in 2002. Now ,Mount Hua has become a hot spot for tourists all over of the world.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



9th March 2011

fantastic
really deserve you have a hiking

Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb